About The Company
These terms, unless the same has been specifically excluded by any other instrument to which the company and/or a user are subject to, including this introductory section, create a binding legal contract between you and the company. By using the company products, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use – and are not authorized to use – all or any portion of the company products.
For the purposes of the Terms, The term “User(s)/You” shall mean and include all persons, natural or artificial, that visit the Site including those that have agreed to become registered users on the Site by providing registration data while registering on the Site as registered users accessing the Company Products through the Website. If you are a parent, guardian, or other natural person who enables a child to access the Company Products, you agree to stand in the shoes of such a child for the purposes of making us whole in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against a child, if not for his or her age. This Site is intended for use by a natural person only if such natural person is 13 (Thirteen) years of age or older.
If you are using or opening an account to use the Company Products on behalf of a company, entity or organization (each a “Subscribing Entity”), then you represent and warrant that you: (i) are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Entity with the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, and (ii) agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Entity.
You understand and agree that these Terms are agreed to in consideration of your use of the Company Products and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
Changes to these Terms. Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these Terms. Your continued use of the Company Products after any revision to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised Terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these Terms will apply to any dispute between you and the Company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
Evolving Nature of Services. Company Products are new and subject to change at any time. We are continually looking to improve the Company Products but if you are at any time dissatisfied with the Company Products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Company Products.
Electronic Notices. By using the Company Products or communicating with us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Company Products. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you.
Connectivity Costs and Equipment
The Company uses internally developed systems for making the Company Products available to the User. These systems may encounter technical or other limitations, and computer and communications hardware systems might experience interruptions. Further, the Company continually enhances and improves these systems in order to accommodate the level of use of the Site. The Company may also add additional features and functionality to the Company Products that might result in the need to develop or license additional technologies. Increased utilization of the Site or providing new features or functionality may cause unanticipated system disruptions, slower response times, degradation in levels of customer service, and delays in reporting accurate financial information. The User agrees that the Company shall not be liable to the User or to any third-party claiming through the User for any such failures contemplated herein.
Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method that is accepted by the Company in its sole discretion. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Company Products pending resolution of any amounts due by you to Company.
Those who choose to access or use the Company Products from other locations, including from outside India, may do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to or use of the Company Products from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Company Products are illegal, unauthorized or penalized is strictly prohibited.
Specific Obligations of Users using the Site
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information (see the Pricing section below) before using the Site or registering for a Course.
- If you are under the age of 18 (Eighteen), you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site, or registering for a Course;
- You also agree that you will not do any of the following on or through the Company Products;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- Post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content;
- manipulate or interfere with the Company Products; and
- Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Submitted Content or other content obtained from any Company Products without our express written permission or the permission of the Company.
Registration and Identity Protection
You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else’s Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your Account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
Accuracy of Account Information
User and Submitted Content
You agree that any and all material displayed on the Site is solely for your personal use and you shall not, whether directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit or distribute such material in any manner and through any media including by way of e-mail or other electronic means and shall not assist any other person in doing so. Modification of the said materials or use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal use is a violation of the said copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. Unless otherwise specified, when any content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such content or any use of the content for any other purpose. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
All services rendered by you as a part of this agreement are works made for hire. Company shall have exclusive and sole ownership on the intellectual property developed by us as a part of this agreement. The entire right, title, and interest in and to all copyrights in the Work; all registrations and copyright applications relating thereto and all renewals and extensions thereof; all works based upon, derived from, or incorporating the Work; all income, royalties, damages, claims and payments now or hereafter due or payable with respect thereto; all causes of action, either in law or in equity for past, present, or future infringement based on the copyrights; and all rights corresponding to the foregoing throughout the world shall vest with Company with respect to the works pursuant to this agreement.
Other Prohibited Uses
Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in Submitted Content;
Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Company Products or computers of any kind.
Create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Company Products, disclose personal information about a third person on or through Company Products or obtained from Company Products without the consent of such person or collect information about Users of the Company Products;
Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Company Products or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Company Products, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended by Company;
Gain unauthorized access to the Services, to other Users’ accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Services;
Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, sell, trade, resell or exploit any portion of the Company Products, use of the Company Products, access to the Company Products or content obtained through the Company Products, for any purpose other than expressly permitted by these Terms, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without Company’s express written consent;
framing, embedding and/or passing off Submitted Content obtained from the Company Products in such a manner as to present them as originating from a source other than the Company Products;
copying, caching or reformatting any Submitted Content for commercial purposes in any manner whatsoever, whether by copying to physical or electronic media for purposes of buffering delivery or converting transmissions from the Company Products to alternative delivery formats;
altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Company Products are made available; and using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to Company or obtained from the Company Products;
Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Company Products or communications equipment and computers connected to the Company Products;
Remove, disable, damage, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Company Products, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Company Products or any content accessible on or through Company Products, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Company Products or any content accessible on or through Company Products;
Use any scraper, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Company Products, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms and the features of the Company Products, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Services;
Interfere with or disrupt the Company Products, networks or servers connected to the Company Products or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
Violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations or these Terms; and
Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Refund / Swap / Batch-shift
- The refund should be claimed within 3 days of registration.
- No such request will be entertained after 3 days.
- Refund Policy for PG Programs
- The refund policy terms mentioned here do not apply for PG Programs and Advanced Certification in Cloud Computing
- All our PG Programs and Advanced Certification in Cloud Computing do not have any refund after the enrolment into the course
- For more details, please check the course pages
- The 3-day, No Question Refund policy stands null in following scenarios:
- Any kind of content is downloaded from Technologyforall’s learning management system.
- If you watch more than 2 class recordings from Technologyforall’s learning management system.
- If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy, it will be our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of company products, without any liability to you.
- The Company reserves the absolute rights to revise these terms without prior notice to you other than by posting revised terms on the website.
- Post 3 days, as per refund policy, further EMIs will not be cancelled.
- To request a refund, please email email@example.com
- There are limited seats (Batch-shift Quota) available in any Live-online class for learners availing Batch-shift option. Technologyforall may not be able to accommodate certain batch shift requests in case of unavailability of seats in Batch-shift Quota. In such cases, Technologyforall will provide options to join other batches where seats are available.
- Learners can avail batch shift option ONLY once in every 3 months from the start of the previous batch where the learner attended a class.
- Batch shift option will be available only after 15 days from the start of the previous batch.
Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE ON OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY SITE OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF ANY CONTENT OR ADVERTISING ON THE THIRD PARTY SITES.
Disclaimer; Warranty Disclaimer
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY, AN EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF COMPANY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE COMPANY PRODUCTS, ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR APPLICATIONS, AND ANY THIRD PARTY SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY PRODUCTS) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
Limitation of Liability
Modification of Services
There shall be one (1) arbitrator appointed mutually by the Company and You and the seat of the arbitration shall be Bangalore India The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and subject to the provisions of arbitration set out herein, the courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
Termination of Services; Termination of Agreement
In the event of termination or expiration of these Terms, the following sections of these Terms shall survive: all provisions regarding ownership of intellectual property, disclaimer; warranty disclaimer, limitation of liability, dispute resolution, any other provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, apply after termination, and the miscellaneous provisions below. You agree that upon termination, we may delete all information related to you on the Services and may bar your access to and use of the Company Products. Upon the termination you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Company Content.
You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time. You can simply choose to stop visiting or using any aspect of the Company Products. If you wish to terminate your account on the Site or with the Services, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using any other account termination functionality that may be offered through the Company Products.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms.
Waiver. A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Notice. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
No Agency. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture partner, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither the Company nor any other party to this Terms shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
Purchase Via RP-EMI
- In this purchase Technologyforall is bearing the interest on behalf of the learner.
- In case of failed EMI payments, Technologyforall can reach out to you requesting a change card or update balance.
- If not responded to after multiple attempts, Technologyforall can remove access to your course.