Python Training Course in Hyderabad
Python is the most preferred language amongst all the programming languages. It is a simple and easy language with manageable syntax and can be learnt easily. Not only because of the simple syntax but it is also preferred because of the high-performance computing.
Python has been used for many years now and used for simple web applications to highly advanced data analytic and structures. It helps in solving complex challenging problems and boost revenues of a business.
Top industries like Google, NASA, YouTube, Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, IBM, Netflix, Spotify, Quora, Dropbox etc. use Python, and many other companies are adopting Python because of the advantages it provides, and this has increased the demand and job opportunities of Python Developers.
What is the scope of Python in India?
There is much scope for python developers in the world, and these developers are growing in great numbers every day. The average salary of a python developer in India is Rs. 4,07,800/-. For an entry-level web developer, the average salary would be around 3,25,076 per year. For senior-level web developers, the average annual salary (10 to 19 years experience), goes up to ₹12,00,000 per annum. Companies need people who can apply python web applications, apply libraries, frameworks and apply them to solve challenges to boost the business.
Why should you learn Python Course Training at Technology for All?
This Python Training Course in Hyderabad is essential for the individuals who want to excel in the data science, development field. This course helps individuals learn the practical knowledge of Python along with theoretical one. We are incepted to bring technology for everyone, so we deliver the best Python Course Training in Hyderabad at Just Rs. 10,000/- We have industry experts as trainers, and who teach the basic to advanced concepts of Python based on the requirement. We also provide certification after completing the Python Training Course, and individuals have an option to practice at the lab after training with the help of trainers who are available round-the-clock.
Here we teach the individuals of the concepts as
- Basic and Advanced concepts of Python
- Implementation of Python core objects and handling them
- Skills in OOP, Data types and looping
- Advanced analytics and data visualization concepts
- Applying Python in real-industry based projects
- Knowledge of Database interface and regular expression
- Knowledge of Testing and debugging of multiple python applications and package installations, Json Parsing, web scraping, XLS.
Who can learn this Python Training Course?
This Python Training Course in Hyderabad is the best career option for the individuals who wish to make this as a career option or enhance their knowledge. Ideal for
- Freshers and Graduates
- Communication Professionals
- Marketing & Sales Professionals
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Analytical, Network and Big Data Professionals
- System Engineers and IT Professionals
- Project Managers, Software Developers and ETL Professionals
Python Course Curriculum
Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps
- Why DevOps
- What is SDLC
- DevOps Automation
- Linux Essentials
- Managing Jenkins
- Creating Application Builds
- Plugin Architecture
- Extension Points
- Finding and Managing Plugins
- Building Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Master and slave configuration
- Introduction to Chef
- Setting up the Environment
- Chef Server
- Recipes and Cookbooks
- Building Web & Application server Cookbook
- Chef Supermarket
- Setting up Vagrant
- Using Vagrant
- Automated Provisioning
- Architecture and Process Flow
- Setup and Configuration
- Ansible Inventory and Configuration
- Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible Modules
- Create and use templates to create customized configuration files
- Working with Ansible facts and variables.
- Installing Docker on LinuxWorking with Containers
What are the job roles associated with the Python Career?
There is a lot to learn in Python, and each job role varies accordingly. Some of the job roles are
- Python Developer
- QA Engineer
- Python Full-stack developer
- GIS Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
Python Training FAQ's
What are the prerequisites required for the Python Course Training?
Python is very simple, and there are no particular prerequisites required to learn this. It would be an added advantage if the individual knows the concepts as basic programming knowledge, various loops, etc.
Will there be any backup classes provided if I miss the Python Training Course?
Yes, there are backup classes available. There will be complete lifetime access to the LMS if you miss any crucial concepts during the Python Course Training.
Can I work on any real-time projects?
As a part of the training, our students would get a chance to work on real-time projects and business use cases that help them to build the strategies and solve the challenges.
What is the certification provided after Python Training?
Once, after completing the Python Course Training in Hyderabad, individuals will be provided with the certification from IBm and Innomatics which help you in grabbing the high paying jobs.
Will I get any placement assistance after completing the course?
We will provide complete guidance such as mock-up interviews, finding the right jobs after completing the course.
What are the job roles I can apply for after the Python Course Training?
You can apply for highly paid roles like python developer, product manager, Data Analyst, Data Journalist etc.